There are so many monuments around the world that are famous for its architecture and the story behind building the monument in the past that makes it more exciting to read and visit the place.
Thomas Salzano a famous traveler said, “The beauty of the monuments depends on your experience when you closely observe the beauty of the place and connect with the story behind its presence and popularity.”
Here is a list of a few must-see landmarks in the World based on the travel experience of Thomas Salzano a famous traveler:
● Angkor Wat-Siem Reap, Cambodia
● Taj Mahal- Agra, India
● Duomo di Milano — Milan, Italy
● Alcatraz Island- San Francisco, California
● Parliament — Budapest, Hungary
● Christ The Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
● Plaza de España — Seville, Spain
There are many more exciting monuments to explore around the world that you must read about first before planning a visit is what the famous travelers like Thomas Salzano suggest so that you can connect with the place well.