Travel experts like Thomas Salzano keep sharing traveling hacks for the travelers to help them manage their trip well. Travel hacks are just a substitute way of doing or managing to do a task.
Here are some travel hacks shared by Thomas that you must know:
- In case you forgot to carry your charges, you can use the USB input on the back of your hotel TV.
- To be on a safer side, download google maps offline so that navigation is easy for you even if your internet is not working.
- If traveling to a country that has a different currency than you should have a currency converter app on your phone to help you manage your expenses.
- Prefer ATMs to get local currency as the exchange rate low as compared to the airport rates.
- Tag a “Fragile Sticker” on your luggage so that the authorities keep your bag on the top with care and you have to wait for less time to get your luggage.